Scope of the Conference
In this technological era, numerous digital things are generated with which the amount of data being collected is increasing at an unprecedented rate. Accordingly, many emerging related fields like big data, data science, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and deep learning have deployed a paradigm shift in various data-driven approaches that tends to evolve new data-driven research opportunities in various influential domains like social networks, healthcare, information & communication applications and so forth. Nevertheless, equipping the relevant intelligent functionalities with data mining and analysis approaches will provide promising solutions to many challenging problems by significantly improving the service quality and user experience.
The International Conference on Smart Data Intelligence [ICSMDI 2021] organized by Kongunadu College of Engineering and Technology at Trichy, Tamil Nadu, India aims at delivering the perspective of “Intelligent Data Science”, where it is focused on State-of-the- art research, algorithmic design, data analysis and implementation on various real-time applications. ICSMDI 2021 is primarily devoted to address a comprehensive overview on intelligent services and applications for collecting, processing, controlling and learning a vast amount of information generated across various domains.
Kongunadu College of Engineering and Technology
Kongunadu College of Engineering and Technology (KNCET) is an Autonomous, self financing Engineering College, established in the year 2007, Approved by AICTE, New Delhi, Affiliated to Anna University, Chennai, Accredited by NBA(CSE,ECE,& EEE),NAAC with B++ grade, Recognized by UGC with 2(f) & 12(B) and certified by ISO 9001:2015.The college has 7 UG courses (CSE, IT, ECE, EEE, Bio Medical, Mechanical and Civil Engineering) and 2 PG courses of CSE and Applied Electronics. Our institution stands a good position in academic performance among the colleges affiliated to Anna University, Chennai. Anna University has approved the research centre to Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
The Centre of Excellence is continuously supported to Faculty Members and Students to update their skills.(PCB Design and Development Centre,Signal Processing & Networking,Dell EMC Data Science and Big Data Analytics Cisco Networking Academy,TVS Harita,IoT and Embedded systems laboratory [Texas Instruments and ABE Semiconductor Designs],Industrial Automation laboratory [Powered by Siemens and Mitsubishi] and Centre for Energy Studies).
A separate department Campus to Corporate train the students in the areas of communication, soft skills, aptitude etc., through which placements are given to students.Our alumni are working in various reputed MNCs like TCS, Infosys, Wipro, IVTL, HCL, Accenture etc., in a considerable number and they are our most loyal supporters. They are best ambassadors offering invaluable branding and promotion across their personal and professional networks.
The college has obtained many awards and recognition from authorities and received research grants from Funding Agencies such as DST, CSIR, AICTE, TNSCST, SERB, ISRO & EDC for doing Project, organizing National & International Conferences, conducting Guest Lectures, Seminars and Workshops. Consultancy works have been undertaken from various agencies. Our College has received the following awards: Clean and Smart Campus Award 2019 by AICTE for maintaining the campus clean and green .Utkrisht Sansthan Vishwakarma Award 2019 for giving technological support for the development of villages.Students received Third prize in AICTE Chhatra Vishwakarma Award 2020,ISTE Best Student Award & Dr.Kalam Award are received from Mechanical and ECE Students . Our College also received Intellectual Property Award based on Patent Filing and CISCO certification Award based on continuous activities from our faculty members and students. We have filed 25 Patents, 6 Industrial Designs and 1 Copy Right.
TryCAE Incubation support is available in our college. The Institute has signed 24 MoUs with various industries and organizations to obtain more exposures.Faculty members and students are doing online courses through NPTEL,UDEMY,Edureka and etc.,Totally 88 NPTEL courses by faculty members have been successfully completed.1100 students have received certificate from IIT Spoken Tutorials. The institute has a world class indoor stadium and sufficient no. of playgrounds for various games. The college has attained first position in overall championship in games and sports in zone 8 (Salem Zone) during the year,2018-19, 2016-17 and 2015-16.
- Green Environment and High-Tech Infrastructure.
- 24 hours Power back up with 1120 KVA.
- Reverse Osmosis (RO) Water Plant and Recycled Water System for gardening.
- Learning Rooms with Multimedia and Visual Equipments.
- Digital Library and Modernized Laboratories, Wi-Fi Connectivity with100 Mbps.
- Transportation: 53 Buses cover Namakkal, Trichy & Karur Districts.
- Hostel and Residential Facilities with Solar Water Heater, LCD TV, Laundry Plant, etc.
- Modern Men and Women Gym covering 3000 sq.ft with Modernized Instruments and Equipments. Well equipped Dining Hall and Hygienic Cafeteria
- Clubs – NSS, YRC, RRC, English Blossom, Tamil Mandram, Music Club, Nature's Club, RETC, Multimedia Club, Science Club.
- Cells - R&D Cell, Entrepreneur Development Cell, Innovation Council Cell, Editorial Board Cell, Industry Institute Partnership Cell, Women Development Cell, Internal Quality Assurance Cell & Higher Educational Cell.
- Professional bodies –IETE, IEEE, ISTE, CSI & SAE
- KNCET Innovation and Start-up Policy(KNISP’2021) is available to promote innovation and entrepreneurship culture among students and faculty members.,
- Indoor Stadium exclusively for Riffle Range, Ball Badminton, Basket Ball, Carrom, Table Tennis, Chess, Shuttle Badminton, Fencing, Boxing, Weight Lifting, Squash, Billiards and Tennis and separate GYMs for Boys and Girls.