- Paper Template
Please strictly follow instructions for paper formatting otherwise the paper, which does not meet these guidelines may not be published
Participation can be provided in the MS-Word or LaTex format. For details please visit https://www.springer.com/gp/authors-editors/conference-proceedings/conference-proceedings-guidelines (Instructions for Authors can be found there).
All submitted papers are to be limited to a maximum length of 10 pages.
Besides another's information LaTeX-Macro packages and Word Templates can be directly downloaded here:
A document template has been prepared by Springer for use with Word. Predefined style formats are available for all the types of content that are part of the manuscript, and these formats can be easily accessed via special toolbars.
For Sample Springer Paper Format
We strongly encourage you to use LaTeX together with the corresponding Springer LateX-macro packages.
Click Here For Sample Springer Paper Format (LaTex Template)
- Manuscript Preparation
- The manuscript should be prepared in Springer format using aforementioned MS WORD and/or LaTeX template
- The figures / graphs / plots in the manuscript MUST be of good resolution; tables must not be in pictorial format. Text in figures should not be too small, and preferably of equal size as text of the article.
- Figures, text, or the tables must be visible within the boundary of the text area of the page and must not go beyond it.
- Do not use any social / academic titles (e.g. Mr.,Ms.,Dr.,Prof. etc.) preceding the author names. Do not mention the position of a person (e.g., research scholar, student, assistant professor, professor etc.) in the affiliation.
- Mention full address, affiliation, and email of all authors, specify a corresponding author with the corresponding e-mail ID. [Once an article is accepted, the publisher will send the acceptance and proofreading of article to this e-mail]
- Articles must be written in spell checked and grammatically correct English.
- All references, figures, and tables should be numbered in sequence starting from 1 and must be duly cited / referred within the text.
When writing your paper, the submission must fulfill these main criteria:
- Relevance to the artificial intelligence and big data community
- Originality of the research work
- Clarity on the research flow
- Solidity of the research methods
- Proper results and discussions especially with respect to validation issues
Note: Submitted papers should not be under review or submitted for publication elsewhere during the review period. All papers will be peer reviewed by at least three independent referees.
- Springer Policy on Plagiarism
- Authors are requested to kindly refrain from plagiarism in any form. Authors should submit their original and unpublished research work not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Hence, it is the responsibility of each author to strive for the highest ethical standards with respect to plagiarism.
- As per copyright transfer agreement, Authors are deemed to be individually and collectively responsible for the content of manuscripts published by them.
- Papers found to be plagiarized during any stage of review shall be rejected.
- Springer policy on plagiarism can be checked on Springer website directly.
to Download Permission Request form